Opened 7 years ago

Closed 4 years ago

#601 closed task (fixed)

"Tickets Created by Me" in "View Tickets"

Reported by: mvglasow (2) Owned by: KaZeR
Priority: major Milestone: version 0.2.1
Component: core Version: git master
Severity: Keywords:
Cc:

Description

More an administrative issue than a Navit one, but is there an easy way to implement a report under New Tickets which shows the tickets opened by the logged-in user? That would make it easier to keep track, and I remember seeing something similar on other project sites which use Trac as well.

Change History (7)

comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by kazer

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from new to closed

Like this one? http://trac.navit-project.org/report/9

(i've just created it ;) )

comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by mvglasow (2)

Yes, that's what I meant, and the fastest solution I ever got ;-) thanks a lot. One thing I do notice is that user names changed from a short string to a URL after the problems we had a few months back, hence tickets up to about #567 will not show up because the user string is different...

comment:3 Changed 7 years ago by kazer

  • Milestone set to version 0.2.0
  • Resolution fixed deleted
  • Status changed from closed to reopened

you're welcome :)

I'll reopen the ticket to see if we could change the usernames in db, if there is a match between the old authentication and the wiki's openids.

comment:4 Changed 7 years ago by mvglasow (2)

looking at it, for users authenticated through the wiki I'd say you just need to look for user names that are URLs of the wiki and drop everything before the colon, then maybe adjust the case of the user name (or do a case insensitive match). Others may be harder, but in the end you'll need to translate URLs into the corresponding username. Same for running sessions, right now Trac tells me I'm logged in as http://wiki.navit-project.org/index.php/user:mvglasow.

I've noticed this behavior since the end of the Trac outage we had around late April/early May (when logins didn't work for a while). All entries made after that have a URL instead of the username (#568 was the last ticket created before the outage and has a correct username, #569 was the first one created after things were fixed and has a URL as a username). What did you guys change when you fixed it?

comment:5 Changed 7 years ago by kazer

That's right. We fixed openID authentication, which was broken for some users since an upgrade of python on the server, and some days after we fully disabled other methods than navit's wiki openiD (mainly because some openID provides logins are unreadable).

comment:6 Changed 7 years ago by mvglasow (2)

well, then things should be even easier as this means whoever is logged in now authenticates through the wiki. So we just need to take care of wiki usernames, which is essentially a simple search and replace...

comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by usul

  • Resolution set to fixed
  • Status changed from reopened to closed

The issue was obviously fixed. Some more Trac related tickets are open, so there is a ongoing process.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.