|Reported by:||jwernerny -2-||Owned by:||number6|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||osd gui zoom map|
When driving local roads, one may want to see 60 seconds ahead. When driving expressways (or rather, when driving long distances), one may want to see 5, 10, 20 or more _minutes_ ahead. The current autozoom does forces one to edit navit.xml to change this, which means it is impractical for real world use.
The attached patch allows the user to adjust the amount of time kept on the screen by using the zoom out and zoom in buttons.
Change History (9)
Changed 7 years ago by jwernerny -2-
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by number6
- Cc nick@… added
- Keywords osd gui zoom map added
- Owner changed from KaZeR to number6
- Priority changed from critical to major
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:7 Changed 4 years ago by usul
- Resolution set to Incomplete/Missing infos
- Status changed from assigned to closed