Opened 8 years ago

Closed 6 years ago

Last modified 6 years ago

#926 closed defect/bug (worksforme)

modified menu html causes navit to freeze/crash when setting several destinations in a row

Reported by: antenna Owned by: KaZeR
Priority: major Milestone: version 0.5.1
Component: core Version: git master
Severity: Keywords: menu, customization
Cc:

Description (last modified by usul)

The titel says it all... modified html attached. SVN 4747

Attachments (1)

navit.html (1.4 KB) - added by antenna 8 years ago.
modified html

Download all attachments as: .zip

Change History (4)

Changed 8 years ago by antenna

modified html

comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by usul

  • Cc 4747 removed
  • Description modified (diff)
  • Keywords menu customization added
  • Milestone set to version 0.5.1

Will try to check your examples within the next weeks. Thanks for reporting!

comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by sleske

  • Resolution set to worksforme
  • Status changed from new to closed

I tried to reproduce this on both rev.4747 and current SVN:

  • used the standard navit.xml, just with the HTML from the attached navit.html
  • started Navit, set a destination, then set another one (and a few more times)
  • tried this with and without an active vehicle (demo vehicle)

I did not get any crashes, so I'm closing this as worksforme.

If you still experience this problem, please reopen this ticket and add a description how to reproduce the problem.

Last edited 6 years ago by sleske (previous) (diff)

comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by ah be

I had the same issue,

so if you are using your own modified navit.xml and install a newer svn version of navit use diffuse or some other program to compare the two line by line. the best is to replace the modified html entry lines directly by the svn navit.xml entries. that worked for me at least.

r

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.